Trans Computer Maschine is a Semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer, firstly modelled after two legendary synths and a custom analogue sequencer from Germany:
- Analog modelled, including drift, oscillators phase isolation and level-conscious distortion.
- 3 Multi-Oscillators with Sawtooth, Triangle, Saw-Triangle and variable Pulse shapes.
- Colour adjustable Noise Generator.
- 3 mode Ring Modulator.
- Advanced Sample/Hold section.
- Selectable 2/3/4-pole resonant LP Filter with auto-oscillation.
- HP Filter with bus selection and LPF link operation.
- 2 exponential Envelope Generators offering 3 operation modes.
- Unique Sequencer features like 'skip' and 'set' can be played live from MIDI keyboard.
- Inter-patch Sequencer pattern 'Copy/Paste' feature.
- Fully MIDI controllable.
- Fully VST automatable.